Brainscape #32, Pen and Ink, 40 x 40cms, 2016
- an organ of soft nervous tissue contained in the skull of vertebrates, functioning as the coordinating centre of sensation and intellectual and nervous activity.
- intellectual capacity.
A combining form extracted from landscape, denoting “an extensive view, scenery,” or “a picture or representation” of such a view, as specified by the initial element.
Brainscape #12, Pen and Ink, 25 x 25cms, 2016
Brainscape #35, Pen and Ink, 40 x 40 cms, 2016
1. The process of thinking.
2. A product of thinking or other mental activity.
3. The faculty of thinking or reasoning.
4. The intellectual activity or production of a particular time or group.
5. Consideration; attention.
Thought Moment #9, Pen and Ink, 25 x 25cms, 2016
Thought Moment #12, Pen and Ink, 25 x 25cms, 2016
Thought Moment #17, Pen and Ink, 25 x 25cms, 2016
line of thought:
a particular way of thinking that is characteristic of some individual or group.
the process of using your mind to consider something carefully.
lines of thought #27, Pen and Ink, 30 x 30 cms, 2015
Universal #4, Pen and Ink, 40 x 40 cms, 2016
All images copyright and courtesy of Richard Bright
Get the Full Experience
Read the rest of this article, and view all articles in full from just £10 for 3 months.